To receive our latest updates,
please submit your email address.
Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements.
- This web site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this web site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the web site.
- Unauthorized use of this web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this web site may also include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked web site(s).
All materials contained on this site are protected by United Arab Emirates copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without prior permission of Quality Management Consultancy You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from materials contained within this site. You may download content, pages and downloadable materials from this web site for your personal, non-commercial use only.
Course Cancellation Policy:-
Note:- "All our certificates issued and approved by American Professional Training Academy (APTA) – New Jersey, USA"
- In case if the participant has cancelled or Postponement his attendance for the course within 7 working days of the implementation date should to pay 25% from total fees of the course.
- In case if the participant has cancelled or Postponement his attendance for the course within 2 working days of the implementation date should to pay 50% from total fees of the course.
- In case if the participant has not attend the course without cancelation letter should to pay 100% from total fees of the course.